Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm a lame blogger -__-

I never update my blog! I'm a horrible person!
Rawr, school has been killing me with too much work! Especially because teachers seem to never be organized so they pile on and rush a billion assignments since it's near the end of the school year (in about a month! :D). Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'll be way too busy next week to blog too because I have a lot of projects and essays due next week, and being the procrastinator that I am, I think I'll be sleep-deprived too :(

But I pinky promise, a review on "Just Listen" by Sarah Dessen and "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" by Ann Brashares shall come up soon!

And currently I'm reading Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen too, so by the time I actually have the time to post up reviews, I'll probably have that done too.

Farewell!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad! School comes first! :) We all have our times when we get really swamped and can't update our blogs as much as we'd like.

    I look forward to your reviews of the Dessen books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been feeling the same guilt about my blog! hope your school year finished on a good note.

    ReplyDelete