Thursday, July 16, 2009

I didn't die!

Hello! I've been kind of busy lately with dance team events and very messed-up sleeping habits so sorry for being so inconsistent with this blog! I assure you, I will try harder to keep this thing moving!

Anywho, yesterday I started my review on If I Stay by Gayle Forman but partway through I got incredibly sleepy.. haha. Like I said before, my sleep schedule has become very whack.

I also finished the book Wake by Lisa McMann yesterday, so I'll get a review on that soon too. Hopefully I can have a giveaway or something soon. The only problem is that I'm pretty much broke so I don't want to be spending money on shipping.. I know it's only a couple dollars across the US but still, I need to be saving up! Fees for the dance team for uniforms, shoes, etc. is a few hundred dollars... :(

Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment