Tuesday, June 23, 2009

:0

I've decided to not do reviews on: Cruel Summer, When It Happens, Keeping the Moon, and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! :O Why? Because I read them all like a whole month or more ago and so now none of the stories are fresh in my mind which means I'd do crappy, non-thorough reviews on them. Haha that's what happens when the last month of school is filled with so much stress and finals that it eats your brain.

And you would not believe how much I'm sleeping during the daytime despite getting plenty of sleep at night! Much needed sleep to make up for lots of sleep deprivation throughout the school year. And my laziness has carried on with me into the summer break even though I have more time--I'm too lazy to scroll down my Blogspot feed to see what various posts the blogs I follow are putting up. Which kind of makes me sad because I haven't been entering giveaways so that means I don't win any free books :( My mailbox has been lonely.

But luckily I have much, MUCH more time to read and review books now :) And tons of overdue ones from the library that I must read...

No comments:

Post a Comment