Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen...

WAS SO AWESOME!



I had been excited and anticipated this movie for THE longest time! And oh boy, the movie did not disappoint. I was totally captivated in the movie the whole 2 and a half hours. In fact, I'm gonna watch it again this Sunday with some friends in IMAX instead.

Unlike other action/adventure movies, this one wasn't very predictable, which made me very happy haha. Actually, there were a couple of parts where I was just like, "AHHHH NO!" or "O____O" or "T_____T" or "GASP" inside my head because I didn't expect it to happen. Woot woooooo!

Okay, I don't have much to say just because I'm still in fan-obsession mode. Which means I'll just say nonsense that shows how much I love the movie but not any reasons for my love of it.

Oh, and before I didn't care for Shia Labeouf very much but now I find him attractive/hawt haha.






Is it just me or does he still sometimes remind of you of way back when he was a litto kiddo on Even Stevens?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked this one! My husband and I have been debating on whether or not to see it (entertainment fund is limited) so I am so glad to hear it lived up to expectations!

    Lol, I was too old for Even Stevens but when I showed Holes to my class I was amazed that that was the same kid!!

    ReplyDelete