Monday, June 8, 2009

Cindy Pon's Silver Phoenix Set Free Contest Ends Tomorrow!

Better hurry and enter for this one, before the deadline tomorrow! The prizes include...

An original framed brushpainting by Cindy Pon + a copy of Silver Phoenix
or
a $100 Gift Card to a book store of your choice + a copy of Silver Phoenix


Isn't that all just incredibly awesome? Honestly, I don't know which is better, because although I'm a huge fan of books, a $200-$400 painting sounds wonderful! I'm a big fan of art too, oh boy this contest is exciting. Haha I know I'm posting this blog for the contest kind of late, but I figure I should do it before the deadline! To also remind anyone who's forgotten to enter too :)

Cover of Silver Phoenix:Isn't that beautiful?

Here's a very gorgeous trailer of it too! I love the background music!



So what are you waiting for? Go check it out at Cindy Pon's website right over..... HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment