Saw this on Pop Culture Junkie's blog and thought I'd give it a try too since I don't want to work on my essay ;)
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
My Wife and Kids! I've seen those episodes like a billion times!
2. Name a show you can’t miss:
Hehe I'm a Disney freak, I hate it when I miss Suite Life on Deck. Oh and America's Best Dance Crew.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Haha don't really care, I barely watch TV anyways.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
Oh man, I know TONS of quotes from TV, and use them all the time with Ann ;) In one conversation I quoted from Wizards of Waverly Place, My Wife and Kids, and oh darn, I can't remember the other ones.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
I like watching Fringe and Lie to Me and now Dollhouse. I don't know if other people don't like them, I just never hear anyone talk about them.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song:
HAHA I know like every theme song... Family Guy, Wizards of Waverly Place, Phineas & Ferb, American Dad, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Spongebob Squarepants, the list goes on and on.
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
Dollhouse. Lol even though there has only been one episode.
9. Name a TV series you own:
I own NONE!
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television:
Uhhh, no clue.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
Well I don't even know what my favorite series is! Haha I guess Suite Life on Deck? The one I watched today was so funny! When Cody tries to impress the Harvard dean and blah.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet:
Desperate Housewives and 24. I've watched a couple episodes each but never really went into it.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
Uhh when I was in 6th grade I like Hannah Montana when it first premiered, now I think it's total crap. Girl can't sing OR act! OH and GossipGirl, not that it's bad, I just couldn't stand all the drama that would happen in one episode!
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times:
Ehh I don't really cry from TV shows, I cry from movies and books a lot though.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
Too much junk food & sweets...
16. How often do you watch TV?
Pretty much Thursday night for ABDC, Friday night for Suite Life, and then Sunday night for Wizards & Sonny. I watch crime dramas & basketballs randomly throughout the week but not much.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched?
Just watched Wizards :D awhile ago.
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV?
Comedy! Or good crime dramas on FOX and TNT.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
Simpsons, most deff.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
Those retarded MTV shows (except ABDC).
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed?
Fringe. The situations in it are so freakishly odd! But that's probably why I like it (;
22. What TV show scared you the most?
I don't watch scary TV shows :D
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
Family Guy! Simpsons too though... Hmm, and I guess some Disney channel shows are getting pretty funny too xD
24. What show was canceled too early?
Well FOX canceled Family Guy like a billion times.
Want to play along? Just answer these questions on your blog and leave me a comment so I can come check out your answers!